Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Happy Pink Saturday/Breast Cancer Awareness

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit, have a cup of tea and relax while I share with you inspirations for my paintings. This week I am very happy to participate in Pink Saturday's Breast Cancer Awareness weekend.

As a nine year breast cancer survivor I am thankful and committed to use my art to help raise money to find a cure.


Please join me for a "pink" tea party to celebrate. I just picked the last of my pink roses and would love to share them with you. My Our Lady of Guadalupe pink roses were just waiting for you to stop by.






Bentley, my Studio Assistant, is in the garden looking for pink roses.



Finding inspiration . . . . .




Here . . . .




There . . . . .




Everywhere . . . . . .




Rose painting inspired by pink roses.





Inpatients and Cosmos are still blooming.








There is power in united prayer to find a cure for breast cancer.


Jesus said " Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them". Mt:18:20. Let's all join together as we celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month to pray for a cure.





Please visit the Pink Saturday blogs celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month at

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and those who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.
Happy Pink Saturday. Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...