Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Let's Take A Fall Garden Tour

>
Fall "Nesting"



Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. We are having beautiful cool Fall weather in Southern California - cold nights and sunny days (we call it cold if it gets down into the 50's at night). Not quite cold enough to offer you hot chocolate, but just right to offer you a cup of hot tea. Please join me for a Fall stroll through beautiful Roger's Gardens and Home Shop.


I just love my new yellow tea cups with blue birds - I found them at Anthropologie - one of my very favorite fun shops (they were on the sale shelf) and just right for your nice cup of hot tea.


Let's get started - off we go. Bentley is not going with us as he is at the "Dog Wash" today.



Roger's Gardens is located on 7 fabulous acres in Newport Beach, California and has been called "America's Most Beautiful Home and Garden Center".






















The have a fabulous new Floral Studio.






Beautiful Fall arrangements.

























Lovely Garden Rooms






The fountain is changed every season and one never knows what you will find displayed in the fountains.





Pretty Fall flowers







Fall berries





Beautiful orange Poppies










Lovely Pansies in bright fall colors



Fall Colors Everywhere



Pumpkins in every variety.





Fall pots beautifully planted.




More pumpkins arranged in a fountain.






I am so glad that you stopped by and hope you enjoyed your little Fall Garden and Home Shop tour. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate that you take time to leave me a comment and follow my blog. I will be back in my studio painting next week and if you would like to see my paint somethings special please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.


Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...