Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Geraniums Here- There - Everywhere

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My door is always open for you to come in, sit in the garden, relax and enjoy a cup of tea (if it is not too hot for tea in your area) My geraniums are on their second bloom and are blooming in the Southern California sunshine.

We have very little rain this time of year which allows me to display some of my art in the garden. I like to call it "Art In The Garden".

Pour yourself a cup of mint tea and sit in the morning shade.


"Art in the Garden"

Looks like Bentley my Studio Assistant prefers to stay in doors to enjoy the geraniums.


On of my favorite photos of Bentley that I wanted to share again with you.

Sit in the shade and enjoy the garden.
Another one of my favorite ways to display geraniums this time of the year.


More "Art In The Garden" on display among the geraniums.



Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments, and those who follow my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.

I will be on a Summer blog break for next several weeks and look forward to seeing you when I return. We will paint those pink roses I mentioned and have a lesson on painting a birdhouse Welcome sign.
Blessings, Erin

Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...