Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Pumpkins and a Celebration

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. I am taking a blog break this week - getting ready to celebrate :


All of YOU and My First Blog Anniversary and Launch my New Website.




You are all cordially invited to attend the celebration and
give-away next week on October 17, 2009


In the meantime, enjoy the Autumn pumpkins as we launch into the glorious fall season.


"Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns". George Eliot



















"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower". Albert Camus
Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and followers. If you have any questions, or would like to see me paint something special, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
Don't forget to stop by on October 17Th for a celebration and fabulous GIVE-AWAY thanking ALL of you on my First Blog Anniversary.
Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...