Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Fall Pansies

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations behind my art. My Fall pansies are starting to bloom. They do well in Southern California in the Fall and Winter months and I am always glad to see their happy little faces this time of year.


Let's join Bentley, my very helpful Studio Assistant, in the garden and look for inspiration for a new painting.




Looks like Bentley found some pansies.


Finding inspiration . . . . .



I want to paint a "garden day" painting with sunflowers, a watering can, pots of pansies and a pot of red geraniums. Let's see what we can find.

Here . . . . . .





There . . . . .







Everywhere . . . . . .






I decided to paint the yellow watering can green as I did not want it to take away from the yellow sunflowers.













I added Pansy seed packets to the final painting.








"Stand in awe . . . . .commune with your own heart and be still"
Psalm 4:4





The final painting with Sunflowers, Pansies, Red Geraniums, green watering can and pot of Red Geraniums.
"Garden Day By The Sea"



Thank you for stopping by to visit. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and those who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.
Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...