Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Memorail Day Flags

>
Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with a cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations for my art.





Let's join Bentley, my Studio Assistant, in the garden to share with you some of my art with flags to celebrate Memorial Day. Flags are traditionally flown on Memorial Day in remembrance of our service Women and Men who died serving our great nation.





































Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments, e-mails, and those whose of you who follow my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.




Wishing you and your family a very Happy, Safe and Peaceful Memorial Day.




THANK YOU TO THE MEN AND WOMEN IN THE MILITARY WHO HAVE GIVEN UP SO MUCH TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY AND TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS.




GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.
"May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance." Jude 1:2




Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...