Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Fall Garden Tour

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with a nice cup of hot tea while I share with you the inspirations for my art. My son picked out some wonderful pumpkins for me and I thought it would be fun to take you on a little fall tour of my garden now that all of my fall decorations are out.



Bentley, my Studio Assistant, is not sure what to make of the little scarecrow.


I found this funny "skinny" scarecrow last year and put him out again this year to watch over my little garden.


My old vintage Rocket bicycle is all decked out with fall leaves and berries.


Looks like Bentley is getting used to the scarecrows and is now ignoring them.







Every year I hang an old container planted with Mums on the back of one of my Adirondack chairs.



My potting bench. I moved this little scarecrow lady around the garden until I found the right home for her and she ended up sitting on top of the potting bench.



She has very long and skinny "scarecrow" legs.


I love this grass and did not plant it - just left it in the pot and placed it behind several pumpkins. It reminds me of a fall harvest.

Isn't this little lady adorable all dressed up in her red and white check shirt with pony tails?



Fall Harvest.


"The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest."

Psalm 85 .12


Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and those who follow my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.

Have a lovely week and enjoy this glorious season. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...