Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Fall Colors In The Garden

>


Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax while I share with you the inspirations for my art. Let's join Bentley, my Studio Assistant, in the garden to enjoy the Fall colors.





I love the red/orange color of the last of he Zinnias.




A few Nostrums are still growing.




Orange and yellow Pansy plants are perfect Fall colors.


Grasses are wonderful as background filler during the Fall months.




"Winter is an etching, Spring a watercolor, Summer an oil painting and Autumn a mosaic of them all" Stanley Horowitz










"A cheerful heart is a good medicine." Proverbs 17:22



Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your e-mails, comments, visits and those of you who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.




I am still having problems leaving comments on some blogs in spite of the fact that I have turned off my log in on blogger and have heard from some of you that you are still having problems leaving me comments. My computer person feels it must be a problem with blogger.




Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...