Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Red roses and a new Beach Cottage Painting

> Welcome. My garden gate is always open for you to come in ,sit and relax and enjoy a cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations behind my art. Bentley, my helpful studio assistant, is ready to show you around.



I love to paint outside where I can smell the roses and find inspiration from my own vintage white wicker furniture. I wanted to paint climbing red roses with a flag blowing in the gentle summer breeze.
Let's go outside into the garden and look for inspiration.





Finding Inspiration . . . . .





Sunflowers in a blue and white vase.




Here . . . . .







There . . . . .










Everywhere . . . . .



A garden hat, pots of flowers and white wicker were my initial inspirations for the painting.



The finished painting with climbing red roses, a flag, garden hat, white wicker, pots of flowers and a blue and white vase with sunflowers.




Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate you visit, comments and those who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.


Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...