Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Painting Tulips

>




Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with a cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations for my art. The Tulips were lovely this year due to the heavy rainfall we had in California. Let's go into the garden to join Bentley, my Studio Assistant, to look for inspiration to paint the last of the Tulips.









I love the purple Tulips I received for Mother's Day.
















Finding inspiration . . . . .









Here . . . . .








There . . . .















Everywhere . . . . .








I decided to paint the pink bouquet of Tulips.







I love putting little paintings in the garden.







"Art in the garden"






















"May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance." Jude 1:2






Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits,


e-mails, comments and those who are following my blog. I read and cherish all of your comments. Forgive me if I do not always leave you a comment back as sometimes time does not allow me to visit everyone.





Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...