Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Painting Sunflowers

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with a cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations for my art. Sunflowers have always been one of my favorite flowers to paint - I can't resist their happy and sunny faces .


The sun is peeking through the clouds and the birds are singing and it is a beautiful day. Let's join Bentley, my Studio Assistant, in the garden to paint Sunflowers.











Finding inspiration . . . . .








One of my favorite containers for Sunflowers is this old enamel French pitcher. I love to paint it and it has been in several of my paintings.

Here . . . .





There . . . . .






"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do."

Helen Keller


Everywhere . . . . .

















"This is the day the Lord has made: let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalm 118:24


Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments, e-mails and those who follow my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special. I am still having problems with Blogger leaving comments on some of your blogs.


Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...