Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Painting Fall Sunflowers

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in an sit and relax with a cup of tea while I share with y0u the inspirations for my art. I just made pumpkin spice bread and would love for you to have a piece with y0ur tea.



The Sunflowers are in full bloom and I want to paint them. Let's join Bentley, my Studio Assistant, in the garden to look for inspiration.



We are having beautiful Fall weather in Southern California and I want to paint outside. My neighbors Sunflowers are lovely and are peeking over the fence - the sky is blue without a cloud in sight and it is a glorious day.



Finding Inspiration . . . . . .





Here . . . . . .




There . . . . .




Everywhere . . . . . .





"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us." Psalm 67:1







My easel is set up in the garden and I am painting and enjoying the day.

The Fall days are short and the sun is going down and I will have to finish my painting another day. I will show you the completed painting when I finish. The vase will end up blue and white . I decided to add Fall pears instead of the pumpkins. Until next time -- have a lovely day.



Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, e-mails, comments and those who follow my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.




Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...