Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

First Anniversary Winners

>
Welcome. I am so glad that you stopped by for the announcement of my First Anniversary Blog Winners. . . . and . .. the . . . . winners . . . . . are . . . . .


Mary from Across The Pond . . . .http://devondesigns-mary.blogspot.com/ . . . Mary won the $100.00 Gift Certificate to Anthropologie . . and the Blue Flower Welcome Sign.










Rhondi from Rose Colored Glasses . . . .http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/. .won the $50.00 Gift Certificate from Anthropologie and The Sunflowers Welcome Sign . . . .



Congratulations Mary and Rhondi.



I only wish everyone could have won. Thank you to everyone who joined in my Celebration Giveaway and thank you for your lovely comments and e-mails. I loved meeting so many new bloggers and will visit each and every one of you who have blogs. Thank you to everyone who does not have a blog for visiting and sending me emails.


Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.

Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...