Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Art Show

>

Welcome and Happy Memorial Day

Pour yourself a glass of ice tea and join me and Bentley for a tour of the 2009 Balboa Island Artwalk. Each artist has 20 feet of sidewalk space located on the beautiful Newport Bay in Newport Beach, California.




This year the theme of my space was "Seaside Cottage Garden" and I decorated one side of my space with a coastal theme and the other side with a cottage garden them.


Seaside Cottage Garden










Cottage Garden





Let's wander down the walk and look at more art.








The show features all kinds of art. I loved the colorful display of "Pop" art.












There were lots of our dog friends enjoying the day.











As well as a feathered friend.

Flag flying at the entrance to Balboa Island in honor of our Service Men and Women who give up so much to protect our freedoms both here and abroad. God Bless you all.


Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your comments and followers of my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special. Have a wonderful Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...