Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Sunflowers and Foxgloves

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come and and sit and relax with a cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations for my art. The Foxgloves are in full bloom this time of year and I am painting a large painting with Foxgloves and Sunflowers. The painting is not finished so I thought I would share another large painting with you this week.




Let's join Bentley, My Studio Assistant, to look for inspiration.









The gate leads to a small garden off my kitchen where I grow herbs.





This is an older painting with Sunflowers and Foxgloves and is still one of my favorites. The new painting will also have Sunflowers and Foxgloves.








Finding inspiration . . . .




Here . . . .






There . . . .








Everywhere . . . . .

















"Your mother was like a vine in a vineyard . . .fruitful and full of branches." Ezekiel 19:10




Wishing you Blessings and a Joyful and Happy Mother's Day



Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments, e-mails and those who follow my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.



Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...