Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Spring at the Vintage Lady

>


Welcome. I am so happy you stopped by. I just returned from my friend Cathy Jarrell's charming shop, The Vintage Lady ,where she is hosting an Herb Fest today. Shopping in her fragrant garden full of herbs, scented geraniums and glorious Spring flowers inspired me to make you a cup of Mint Tea. Would you like to join me in my garden and relax and I will share my photos of Cathy's garden with you.



We are having a glorious day and Bentley, my Studio Assistant, is already in the garden enjoying the Spring flowers



After visiting Cathy's garden I decided to add pops of bright orange flowers to my garden and love the look. My old Rocket vintage bicycle basket is perfect for planting colorful flowers.



I found the adorable Easter rabbits at Ross for $5.99 each. I loved the peach outfits and thought they would like great with the new orange flowers.






Bentley is not sure what to make of the rabbits in his garden.









St Francis is all dressed up for Easter .



Enough of my garden. Let's visit Cathy's charming and whimsical garden.


Her front window is pure whimsy and all dressed up with the cutest bug you have ever seen. Have you ever seen a bug wearing an apron and carrying a butterfly net? Adorable.


The garden is located behind her shop in a precious vintage cottage
.






The old wagon is filled with fragrant herbs.





Cathy's garden features a large selection of hard to find heirloom and vintage flowers.








A darling topiary bunny.



She specializes in using found and recycled items as planters.
































Cathy designs the adorable signs and has a local artist paint them.







The adorable Easter basket was designed by Cathy.


You can find Cathy working in her charming garden located at:


The Vintage Lady

434 El Camino Real

Old Town Tustin, California

714 731-0422


She takes phone orders and has a website: http://www.thevintagelady.com/

Watch for her new blog coming soon where she will share the joy of working in her garden .




Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and those who are following my blog. If you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special, please send me a e-mail or leave me a comment.


I will be taking a little Easter Break to spend time with my family and friends and will be back on April 10th.

Wishing you and your family Easter Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...