Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Painting Pink Roses

>
Welcome. I am so happy that your stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with a cup of tea while I share with you the inspirations for my art. Many of the flowers are fading now that Fall is fast approaching, however, the Roses are still blooming. Let's join Bentley, my Studio Assistant, in the garden to look for pink Roses to paint.









Finding inspiration .. . . .







Here . . . . .








There . . . . .






Everywhere . . . . . .














The pink Roses were the inspiration for the painting.




"Art In The Garden"


"Let all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you." Psalm 70:4



Thank y0u for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your comments,

e-mails, visits and those of you who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.



I will be taking a little blog break to work on some Fall paintings and will be back on

September 30th.


Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...