Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Happy Fall With A Tour of Roger's Gardens

> Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. Finally, Fall officially arrives this week and what better time to take you on a little tour of my favorite Garden Shop, Roger's Gardens. Roger's is located in Newport Beach, California on 5 acres of beautiful gardens filled with lush flowers, food specialities, a potting shed, fabulous outdoor furniture and an art gallery. I participated in my very first out door art show at Roger's and the garden has always had a special place in my heart. Bentley, my Studio Assistant, is all ready to take you on a tour - let's go look for Fall Inspirations.









"God richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment" I Timothy 6:17





The garden is filled with lots of fall colors this time of year.













































Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from your and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and those who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special.



Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...