Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. ----- Ernest Hemingway

Flower Market Inspirations

>
Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open for you to come in and sit and relax with a cup of hot tea while I share with you the inspirations for my paintings. I love going to the local flower markets, especially this time of year when not many flowers are growing in my garden. I can always find lots of inspiration at the market no matter what time of the year.


Bentley, my Studio Assistant, has a new friend who moved in next door and he is busy playing with her - her name is Annie and she is an adorable Corkie.

Finding Inspiration . . . . .









Here . . . . . .




"My heart rejoiceth in the Lord" Samuel 2:1




There . . . . . .





Everywhere . . . . .





The flower market reminded me of the beautiful flower markets in Paris - called Marche Aux Fleurs ( Market of Flowers). My painting is called "April In Paris" and was donated to raise money for a charity formed to help the local artists in a village in Africa.




Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you and sincerely appreciate your visits, comments and those of you who are following my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see me paint something special. So far I have requests to paint pansies, tulips and more blue and white tea cups.


Have a lovely week. Blessings, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...